ICT job needed Portsmouth or surrounding areas

Post anything Job related... Whether you have a job that wants filling or if you just need a job.
sarahlasp
Site Admin

ICT job needed Portsmouth or surrounding areas

Postby sarahlasp » Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:06 pm

Required: A job with computer skills that I have - I can deal with many 'in office' tasks using the various tools required to undertake the things I need to do in a day. I have a good knowledge of many computer packages - MS Office and Lotus products. I enjoy learning new software and I have a BTEC National Certification in Hardware and Networking which is essentially equivalent to 2 A levels.

I can also make websites and I like to design them for fun sometimes. I also have use of Dreamweaver and Flash etc to create enhanced content for sites requiring that extra something.

I have a good standard of English and Maths and I'm willing to undergo further training for the role that I apply for.

My Aspergers makes me a good keen worker so I'm very unlikely to run off every 5 minutes. I don't smoke. I have a clean driving licence and own a car to get about in.

I would prefer a role in an office where I'm not directly involved with customers.

If anyone has anything they would like to know about me further then please get in contact.
@likeasquarepeg Twitter - follow me
Site creator and all round good egg with Aspergers trying to give more awareness on Autism. Adores a certain male actor ! :D

Return to “Jobs”